Ahs-7900e is a new 40 bit automatic headspace sampling device independently developed by Beijing Zhongyi Yusheng Technology Co., Ltd. New appearance design, cold trap adopts imported semiconductor electronic refrigeration, imported switching valve injection, electronic pressure, flow display and other features.
1. Standard 40 bit injector, static / dynamic optional;
2. 15 bit heating plate can realize overlapping heating of multiple samples, greatly improving the efficiency;
3. Combined with dynamic headspace components, the detection sensitivity can be improved;
4. Multiple injection analysis of the same sample can be realized;
5. Start up system self-test, fault alarm and prompt function, temperature overload protection function, leakage protection function, etc., which improves the safety factor of the instrument;
6. Inert materials are used in sample transmission pipeline and injection probe to prevent sample residue and loss;
7. It can save 10 detection methods and display the working status, running time and flow rate in real time.
8. In the dynamic mode, the temperature rising rate of desorption temperature can reach 1800 ℃ / min;
9. It can start the GC and chromatographic data processing workstation synchronously, and can also realize the reverse control with GC;
10. The injection system has automatic back blowing function, which can effectively avoid cross contamination of different samples;
11. The instrument is equipped with special interface for various imported instruments, which can be connected to all types of GC and GCMS at home and abroad;
12. Add log, help, stopwatch and other functions to provide more convenience.
Scope of application
It can be used to analyze VOCs in water and soil, as well as in food. The instrument meets the following standards:
1. Determination of acrolein, acrylonitrile and acetonitrile in soil and sediment by headspace gas chromatography (HJ 679-2013);
2. HJ 741-2015 determination of volatile organic compounds in soil and sediment by headspace / gas chromatography;
3. GB / T 5750.8-2006 Standard Test methods for drinking water organic matter index;
4. Test method of blood alcohol content in GA / T 842-2019;
5. Determination of Benzene Series in water quality of HJ 1067-2019 by headspace / gas chromatography;
6. HJ 642-2013 determination of volatile organic compounds in soil and sediment by headspace / gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.